[skip and scroll to episode]
Dean’s journey started with A61 (magna carta) around 15yrs ago, and was one of the first people to use Baron David Ward’s affidavit (see Episode 8 with Baron David Ward) He has previously used the remedy of promissory notes and A4V, but after more research it became apparent it’s not as easy as just sending off a Promissory Note or A4V to settle a bill. Dean then came across a gentleman which we will refer to as R, highly knowledgeable in trusts, and worked with him on private trusts and equity which propelled his knowledge to another level. This was when Dean started applying all the knowledge he picked up along the way and drafting trusts. Dean has also worked with law firms in one way or another for around 10 years, so knows how they think, and how the system works. As soon as he applied trust law and equity to how the system works, it was clear that the debtor creditor side of things is just a veil for the public side, and that the true remedy lies within equity- the superior jurisdiction. Dean has been helping people set up trusts now for over 5 years, helping people both with and without mortgages. Currently he’s working with a small group of exceptionally knowledgeable people on THE exit process, however he is limited on what he can say regarding that. Scroll down for Dean’s contact details:
• equity and trust law has a superior jurisdiction and what this means to us?
• What is a trust? what is the relationship?
• the semi-secret trust of the state, how it actually operates and the statutory obligation that comes with it
• the benefits and privileges of the legal fiction
• What is the public and what is the private
• what are the differences between private and public trusts or a statutory trust
• why it’s better to own nothing
• do you need a will if you have a trust?
• what if you have a mortgage – how does the trust work?
• How water tight is a private trust?
• Difference between a trust and a PMA
• community trusts – there are a few out there?
• Diplomatic Immunity and status correction
To get the Telegram link and/or to enquire about having a private trust drafted with Dean, email Dean, quoting reference Freedom2022 on: email@example.comSHOW LESS