Louise speaks about the need to get back to basics in terms of how we live, to live in community in tune with mother earth, producing our own food and creating our own mini-eco systems of life and living. We have forgotten this way of living in our disconnected ways’ of doing and having, with the me, myself and I central to it all. What Louise promotes is a valid and real solution to today’s issues and problems but needs one less thing: the ego.
We need to return to co-operatives, to collaborating, to commune with one another and learn to work together in harmony with another in a more egalitarian way.
Her projects include Eco Villages, Eco clothing and soon, Natural Earth Child education.
Links to Louise’s projects: https://www.naturalearthecoclothing.com/
Singer Song Writer of Loula Lain. Most recent song called – Beautiful found on Bandcamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1rZAF4EIjki
Louise’s Partner’s Channel: Jason Liosatos – Outside The Box https://www.youtube.com/user/GlobalPeaceTV
Interesting resources for food sovereignty:
- Als Fowler – Book – Abundance: How to store and preserve your garden produce.
- The Invisible Power Within Foods, A Comparison of Organic and Non Organic Foods. By A.W. Danzer. Crystaline
- Images from research by Lifevision of Soyana.
- Work of Emoto.
- How to Store Your Garden Produce – Piers Warren
- Gifts From The Modern Larder – Rachel De Thample
- The Essential Aromatherapy Garden – Julia Lawless
- Kombucha Kefir and Natural Sodas – Nina Lausecker & Sebastian Landaeus Ferment – Holly Davis.
- Grow All You Can Eat In 3 Square Feet.
“Every blade of grass will react to you with love, and these plants, as living beings are capable of collecting for you all the best energies of the universe. They collect them for you.Plants feed on more than just the energy of the soil”. Anastasia the Ringing Cedars.